so today I called customer support for my mac
- Me: The disk won't eject I've tried ejecting it like twelve hundred times.
- Customer-support-guy: Okay have you tried ejecting it from the desktop?
- Me: I can't- the computer's frozen.
- CSG: Uhm, okay- uh- Jeez this is so not my division.
- Me: . . .
- Me: What did you just say?
- CSG: Have you tried turning it-
- Me: Did you just quote Sherlock?
- CSG: . . .
- CSG: . . .
- CSG: You watch-
- Me: FUCK YEAH I WATCH. THAT'S THE DISK THAT'S STUCK IN MY COMPUTER.
- CSG: OH MY GOD. LEMME HELP YOU- THIS IS A LEGITIMATE EMERGENCY CHRIST ALMIGHTY.
- Me: YOU BET IT IS.
- *two minutes later the disk is running smoothly*
- CSG: So which episode are you watching?
- Me: The Great Game.
- CSG: Oh my god I'd sell my sister to sleep with Andrew Scott.
- Me: Is there some way I can tip you or something?
don’t talk to me about struggle until your headphones only work if you hold them in a certain position
Ryan Ross → hand appreciation
I have a very big crush on u but sadly I am only a little bug and u are a garden
that was adorable and heart breaking
I have no motivation to do anything because it gives me anxiety. Then I get anxiety because I have nothing done.
i just want famous friends so i can be famous by association and not have to do any work
No-Face haunts an alleyway in Wheaton, Illinois. This is the penultimate image of this series.